1 July 2009

I


I too (me too). I already ate. I am an accountant. I am a doctor. I am a lawyer. In any case. In any event. I am not a crook. I am not a lawyer. I am out (of here). I'm back. I'm back. I see. I couldn't agree more. It could be worse. I can't even discuss it. I could fall in love with you. I don't care. I don't know. I don't think so. I don't know. I got to run. I got high tonight. I (I've) got nothing. I got to (go) pee. I have no idea. If I remember correctly. Intel inside, idiot outside. I know. I know, right? I'll be late. I love you. I love you man. I love you. Instant message. In my arrogant opinion. In my humble opinion. In Arial font, it means I love you (a way of using the American sign language in text). In my not so humble opinion. In my opinion. I am sorry. I am so bored. I am the man. I miss u (you). I'm not a lawyer. In over my head. In other words. In real life. I rest my case. I still love you. It's The Accounting, Man (financial blogs). I thought you knew. If you say so. I will always love you. I want a way out. Idiot wrapped in a moron. If you know what I mean. In your opinion. If you say so.*)

*) So verschriftsprachlicht die Jugend ihre Sinnsuche. Auch in einem Mobiltelefon in Ihrer Nähe.

1 comment:

  1. andernorts spricht, schreibt und lebt man so (sinnsuche incl, aber selten mit subjekt): 2g4u 2L8 4e 4u 8ung akla as asap BaB babs bb bbb bda bdi bg BGS bidunowa BIGBEDI BIGLEZUHAU bmvl BpG brb BSE btw bvid cola cu cul DaD DaM dd ddf dg div dk DN! dubido DUWIPA! eb F2F FANTA ff FKK FOF! fümiein fyi ga GdB GG GiE GlG gn gn8 GNGB GuK HaHu Hand HaSe HD! hdg hdgdl hdl hegl HUND ic ikd imo isdn J4F jj jk jon KO10MISPÄ KSSM KV 18er LMIR! lol lol4e luauki LZS? MAD MaMiMa mb MeDiWi mfg mu mwn nfd KoK np 04u oic Pg plz ppkm ptmm QK RUMIAN SchSch SFH SGUTWS SIMS STW SP StimSt sz t+ T2UL8R TaBu ths thx ts vd vegimini velamini vv wasa wauDi wauMi wd wdk WZTSD WZTWD Z&P ZUMIOZUDI?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.